HOW IT WORKS
1) F.A.Q.S WHAT FOOD PRODUCTS DO YOU SELL?
All meats are fresh from the farm to your house in a 12 hour period of time. There also are vegetables, fruits available for your family to enjoy!
2) WHAT ARE THE PACKAGE SIZES FOR THE MEATS?
The meat comes in cardboard boxes, weight of the boxes range from 1 lbs to 10 lbs, depending on the type of meat.
3) WHAT MAKES FARMERGIRL FRESH UNIQUE?
We don’t keep any overnight inventories. Farmergirl Fresh noticed a gap in the supply of fresh food from the farm directly to the kitchen.
4) WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF FARMERGIRL FRESH MEATS?
All of our meats are fresh and never frozen, just as nature intended. Your meat comes in neat vacuumed sealed bags, which means you can pop them straight into your fridge or freezer.
5) WHY DON'T FARMERGIRL FRESH DELIVER ON SUNDAY'S OR MONDAYS?
We all need a bit of time off and our butchers don’t work over the weekend. As all our meat is cut fresh, this means we’re unable to delivery on Sunday and Monday.
6) WHAT IS THE DELIVERY DAY FOR MY GROCERIES?
Currently we are only delivering on Saturday's.
7) WHAT IS THE CUT OFF TIME TO PLACE MY GROCERY ORDER?
The cut off time is 12 noon on Wednesday for Saturday delivery.
Delivery Day Clock Below Counting Down until
© COPYRIGHT 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
HOW IT WORKS