Sexual Health Testing
First time here?Take a look around and then take 10% Off your first order. Simply enter your email address and we’ll send you a coupon : )
Our TestsWhy EverlyWell?Log InCartSexual Health Test$199Add to CartMarkers Measured
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Type 2
- Trichomoniasis Vaginalis
- Tests for Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Hepatitis C, HIV, Herpes Type 2, Chlamydia, and Trichomoniasis Vaginalis.
- Unmarked & discrete packaging.
- Quick and easy sample collection. We provide easy-to-follow instructions and materials to collect your own sample privately on your own time.
- Includes a free consultation with a physician and prescriptions written over the phone where applicable.
- Test kit shipped for free directly to you. No need to go to multiple appointments normally required by traditional labs. No copays, no time off work, no waiting in labs.
- Get your results online in just a few days.
- Access and share your results with your doctor via our secure online portal.
- Tests are of the highest accuracy available and performed by some of the most experienced labs in the nation.
- Our partner lab has the highest level of lab certifications available (CAP and CLIA).
- Your results are independently validated by a physician in your state to ensure validity and reliability.
Free shipping both ways!
Who should take this test?The frequency of necessary testing really varies based on how active you are and if you’re currently outside of a monogamous relationship. The CDC recommends every 3-12 months depending on risk category, but most medical professionals would agree that a yearly STD test is the minimum responsible frequency and testing should be done more if -- and when -- you engage in unprotected sex with a new partner. Preventing the spread of STIs and STDs is everybody’s responsibility and knowing your status is a great way to do your part while also keeping yourself healthy.
Our comprehensive STD Test is taken in the privacy of your own home and covers many common sexually transmitted diseases including:
- Hepatitis C
- Herpes Type 2 (HSV Type 2)
Test samples are taken in two ways. We ask for a small blood-spot sample -- taken using a finger-prick lancet -- as well as a swab sample for women’s tests. The male test includes a urine sample and small blood sample.
What will my results tell me?This test will accurately tell you whether or not you have HIV, Hepatitis C, Syphilis, HSV Type 2, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Trichomoniasis. As with all of Farmergirl Fresh Lab’s tests, the STD Test is taken in the privacy .
You’ll be notified via email that your results are ready. You will receive your results through an easy-to-understand report on our secure online platform.
What guidance will I get along with my results? The STD test checks whether or not you test positive for a variety of sexually transmitted diseases. In the event that your test results are abnormal, a board-certified physician in your state will contact you at no additional cost to discuss your particular case and prescribe medication where applicable.
We take customer privacy very seriously and only you will have access to this information. As is the case with all STD testing -- whether through Farmergirl Fresh Labs or your doctor -- some positive results require a report to state health departments by law. This is only done to track infection prevalence. If you test positive for Chlamydia, Syphilis, HIV, Hepatitis C, or Gonorrhea, Farmergirl Fresh Lab physician network will report this data to your state health board for tracking.
In rare cases, testing for these conditions can be inconclusive based on when you were exposed. These results, called "indeterminate", do not mean that your results are going to be abnormal, it just means that the testing was unable to provide a clear answer at this time. If this happens, you will also be notified with a call and advised with the next step.